Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aren't they cute...pics of my kids with various relatives...

Okay so this first one is CW by herself, but whatever...too freaking cute...look at the double chin. Only time in a girl's life that being kinda chubby is more adorable than not.
Rex is cuddling on his daddy in Richmond...so glad I got to capture this moment (love when the camera is ready exactly at the right time).

So CW and I are making the same face...at the same time...when she was born I thought she looked nothing like me, but as she gets older, I definitely can see how she is my girl, through and through.

This is my dad with CW. He loves her to bits...I think he wishes I had stayed that small...but had I done that, there would be no CW. Dilemma, for sure!

Amanda and Rex holding court in Rex's bedroom. Amanda rarely lets us take pics of her...so celebrate, this may be the only one you ever see again!


Okay girls, he is single, he loves babies, he is 32 years old, and he is my brother. What do you think? Any takers? Look at how he holds CW...I mean, come on! :)





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for tutus and happy days! I'm glad it was a wonderful birthday, Dina. The picture of Mr. Dina and Rex is so cute.