Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am Back...Sort of...

I was able to comment (finally) on the posts that I created over a week ago...

I will be able (finally) to start really posting again tomorrow (if time permits)...

You all need to know how glad I was to have your comments in the back of my head when I was in California for the funeral last week. Support in any form is AWESOME.

Here are the two comments I made to the two posts I created:

From the post on April 11th, I wrote:

Hi EVERYONE:

I finally have a moment to thank you for all your comments. I really appreciate you all looking at my posts about my trip to Florida. I will eventually post all my pics from my quick trip to California, but I have to first put up pics from Easter Sunday and two of the outfits I wore that week. I also anticipate being able to put up more pics from the Paris Catalog (yay)...Also forthcoming are some sweet shots of the kids. I know some of you really have missed those!Thanks for sticking out my long absence...

From the post on April 14th I wrote:

Everyone:

Your prayers were so important to me and my family. We needed them last week. We all miss Uncle Jerry dearly. I am glad that I was able to get back to CA...if I hadn't been able to go I would have been very torn up...like I was unable to get complete closure (if you know what I mean). His love for kids is what keeps me together when I almost lose it with kids around me. Uncle Jerry rarely lost his temper with children (but often lost it with adults--so I knew he could get angry). As a teacher and a mom that quality of "keeping it together" is so very special. You all have been so patient waiting for me to post...I truly appreciate your understanding!

I have disabled commenting, not because I don't love your comments, but because I want to have you all post on future posts that actually have outfits or pictures or extra-fun stuff!!! :) HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!