Saturday, April 2, 2011

Boden 20% Off Sale Ends Tonight...

Hi, all! In about five hours the Boden 20% sale off all items (barring Boden Limited Edition, of course, sadness) ends...

You can click through to the site from my sidebar (there is a sentence that says "Get 20% off and free shipping at bodenusa.com")...and you can click through that same sentence at the bottom of this post (after looking at all the pretty pictures and choices I have made, but I TOTALLY get it if you want to go straight there, lol).

What a stunning image.  Orange and white together?  Yum, I'll take summer, please!  The dress is Broderie Trim Dress, $102.40 during the sale.

Yes, that is the Notch Neck Shift Dress, $102.40 during the sale.  You can see it on me here.

I love that the plates match their tunics!  :)  Terrazzo Tunic, one of my faves from the spring season, it is $70.40 on sale.

I own it in the above color, and you can see it on me here.


We received this skirt in the mail yesterday.  CW LOVES THE BIRDS!  :)  Very happy fun skirt, called the Embroidered Summer Skirt, it is $41.60 on sale.

I feel like Rex needs his own surf suit (CW has the pink dotted version), so I will indulge him with this very fun blue striped version.  It is $38.40 on sale.

During the catch of the day craziness, I missed out on the printed jersey top.  Louise also made it look so lovely, I just couldn't resist this time around.  :)

The printed jersey top is $35.20 on sale.

Get 20% Off plus Free Shipping at Bodenusa.com!
Okay, above is the clickable coupon (just click on the sentence and the coupon will work automatically)!

Happy end of Saturday!