Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boden Clothing Appears on the Rachael Ray Show! :)


I don't normally watch the Rachael Ray show (I like her, just don't really care for talk shows) but when I saw that the stylists in the Gretta's London Style Takeover segment had used Boden clothing, I definitely knew I had to check it out! It aired on Friday, April 22, 2011, but I clearly wouldn't have seen it that day, even if I was a big fan of her talk show, as I was preparing for this more secretive love of mine (Boden vs. Rush, who would win?). ;) LOL.

All the women they styled looked super-cute "before" their interventions, but the stylist choosing exactly the right style and shape and size for each woman's unique body made them look spectacular in the "after" portion. I wouldn't mind being approached on the streets of London and being styled in all Boden...especially since some of the women received Boden Limited Edition pieces. Be still, my heart!

From what I can tell, these are the pieces that the stylists used:

Lady Number One:
Rainbow Tweed Jacket
Rainbow Tweed Jacket. Yep, the Boden Limited Edition. The color looks smashing with her pale complexion and gorgeous red hair.

Perfect Silk Top
Perfect Silk Top. (I think it is the perfect silk top!) Yum, that green is so pretty with the rainbow tweed!

Lady Number Two:
Spring Trench
Spring Trench. This is such a great staple, and I love that they belted it in the back (that is my fave way to wear a trench, provided it isn't raining of course).

Ruffle Silk Dress
Ruffle Silk Dress. Yet another Boden Limited Edition! :) That green color (parakeet is the name) is very pretty with this mid-blonde's hair, eyes, and skin. Lovely!

Lady Number Three:
Fringed Tweed Jacket
Fringed Tweed Jacket. Oh, wow. This looks really nice on her and I love how the collar kind of flops a bit giving the jacket either a collarless look OR a collared look (I know it was the wind playing with it, but still, very cool)!

Ruffled Ribbon Necklace
Ruffled Ribbon Necklace. I own this same one! Squee! Looks very polished and put together with the jacket...must remember this combo!

Slouchy Buckle Bag
Slouchy Buckle Bag. I nearly purchased this in pre-order, but canceled at the last minute. The size is perfection for a stylish mommy on the go, so I must seek it out on sale. :)

Lady Number Four:
Pleat Detail Wool Dress
Pleat Detail Wool Dress. I have heard that this dress RUNS TINY through the hips, but this lady clearly has the right body shape for the outfit, it looks very pretty on her, especially the plum color. Don't expect that I will be buying this anytime soon, lol.

Beaded Necklace
Beaded Necklace. The color choice they made (silver, not the blue version shown above) is exactly what this dress needed. :) I like this stylist!

Petal Clutch
Petal Clutch. Prettier in real life than on-line.

Did you all catch any others? That was all I could see, but I bet some of you hawkeyes out there could find more!

BTW, Boden Babes, if you have a Boden review for the Weekly Roundup tomorrow, would you mind e-mailing me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com? I have seen a few this past week, but there may be some that I have missed! Thanks!