Monday, May 23, 2011

Yay! Boden Diminishing Discount!


We all want to look like Vanessa, of course.  CW just wants the balloons.

UPDATE: IT WORKS ON LIMITED EDITION PIECES, TOO!  YAY!!!

I have great news for all my US fans of Boden...Johnnie Boden has extended a Diminishing Discount offer to us over here on the other side of the Atlantic.  Yippee!

The lovely Louise had mentioned it in her blog post this morning, so I knew to be on the lookout for it, but I didn't know when I would get the official code...

I do have a few reviews in the hopper, and I hope to get those up today for you, but until then check out all my previous Boden Weekly Review Roundups to see if an item you are interested in has been reviewed (or put the name of the item in the search box at the top of the blog).

Diminishing Discount for Boden - 25% off Mon,Tues, Wed, Thurs - 20% off Fri - 15% off Sat - plus Free Shipping & Returns!
The discount link is above, but I will also be placing it in my sidebar for all of you to have access to until this discount diminishes for good.

And remember, it works on limited edition pieces, too.  You better believe I am going to pick up a piece or two!  ;)

Happy Boden shopping!  :)