Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brief Boden Update. (Love Good Updates!)


Smile! Thanks to Silvia who let me know that Boden further updated their site with new arrivals to the sale section (woo!). Sadly for me that does not include the Gorgeous Cashmere Cardigan (but I will continue to hold out hope, lol).

Here are some of the finds that I discovered, INCLUDING one that I was sure was completely and utterly sold out, the Breezy Beach Dress.  I first reviewed it here, and even then I was lamenting that I hadn't ordered the radish colorway.  (I may still, but I am going to wait a day or two to see if the Gorgeous Cashmere Cardigan shows up, save on shipping, you know?)

Breezy Beach Dress
Breezy Beach Dress.  The radish color is the one on Simone in the Boden stock photo.

Bow Shift
Bow Shift.  The pistachio color is now available.

Jersey Beach Dress
Jersey Beach Dress.  More colors now available.

Jersey Top Dress
Jersey Top Dress.  The very popular Geranium Scribble is here!  (This may be a possibility in a future shopping bag of mine, if it doesn't sell out, of course.)

Shop at Boden!

There seems to be more, but I did promise to keep this "brief."  Did you all notice any goodies that have now come up for sale?  Any hope for my gorgeous cashmere cardigan?  :)