Thursday, December 8, 2011

Boden: Reminder, 25% Off Ends Tonight!


Hi, all.  Yes, there is a lack of a Boden Weekly Review Roundup this week...I have lost my computer to the computer fix-it guru (aka my brother), so I am on the world's teeniest laptop which has very VERY little ability to actually help me with my blogging.  Well, beyond posts like this...of course.

If I don't get my computer back tomorrow, I will make due, but hopefully I have some luck.  :)

Anyhow, this post is simply a reminder that tonight is the last night for Boden's current promo of 25% off everything (excluding clearance) and free shipping.

For mobile users, you can access the coupon here:
Save 25% at Bodenusa.com with Free Shipping

The coupon is also in my sidebar. :)

Alright, all...have a wonderful night and stay warm!

P.S. How many of you have a special feeling that Boden will start their fall/winter clearance tomorrow? Hmm...