Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boden: Mid Season Sale is Now Up to 50% Off!


That should read up to 50% off.  False advertising.  ;-)
Woah.  Tons of items have been moved to the 50% off mark, which is awesome!  So definitely grab a moment to take a look and see what is in the sale that has been further reduced.

I am kind of glad I waited to do a picks post as I now have a lot more to choose from in the sale.  I have a busy day, and it involves a visit to the local VW dealer (ugh!), but they do have free wifi there.  So as long as I can get Angus to nap while I am there, maybe I can get the post started during my errands.  (But in my head I am already saying, "fat chance, lady.)

If you had already purchased an item, and it is now further reduced, and it is still in stock in your size, definitely give Boden a ring as they are usually pretty good about price adjustments.  (I say usually because I am sure that isn't the case 100% of the time.)

Anyhow, as per usual, if you see anything that is a must have, let us all know.  :-)

Be back later!