Monday, October 28, 2013

For Sale: Skirts...J. Crew/Boden.

A little while ago I put up a few skirts for sale that I no longer was wearing, for one reason or another.  I finally got to the second set of skirts and after a morning of trying on and really evaluating what suits me, I decided to sell these eleven below.

The price of the item (shipping included) is below the photo.  If the photo becomes smaller than the others and there is no price listed, the item has sold.  :-)

After a few weeks, I bring all the leftovers to the consignment shop and let them have the rest...

Please e-mail me at dinagideon AT aim DOT com for more info, etc.
 
Watercolor Garden Pencil Skirt.  SOLD.

Wool Double Serge Pencil Skirt, Bronzed Ochre or Honey Glaze, don't remember.  SOLD.

Palmilla Lace Pencil Skirt. SOLD.  Never worn, just reviewed for blog.  Sigh.  From the J. Crew Collection. (RARE.)

Dolce Tweed Mini.  $60 shipped.  (RARE.)  I love this skirt, but it is so short on me...I held onto it for a while, but then I found this fabric and decided I could make a similar skirt from that fabric and let this one go to someone who can handle shorter lengths better!

Mini Wallpaper Cotton Sateen Mini from the factory.  $20 shipped.

Gingham Mini Skirt with Embroidered Dragonflies.  $25 shipped. This is majorly old school J. Crew...the 8 fits a bit closer to a current 6.  (RARE.)

 Detail of Dragonfly.

Porcini Mushroom Button Front Mini.  $25 Shipped.  (RARE.)

Lime Green Floral Full Skirt.  PENDING at $20.  Also a fairly rare old school J. Crew skirt.

Blue Gingham Skirt.  PENDING at $25 Shipped.  This one was never worn, as evidenced by the wrap on the buttons.  I tried to make it work for my frame but that scale of gingham and my lower half--no way, Jose.

Eyelet front metallic pleat skirt.  This one was bought for a song, so I will sell it for a song.  It's a great skirt, but not really working my wardrobe anymore.  $20 shipped.

Dandelion Embroidered Ribbon Trim cotton skirt.  I believe this is an 8L, or UK 12L.  I will check and post it tomorrow, but if you think you want it, e-mail me so I can have your name.

I received an idea from a comment on the last post on how I could make this for me so it fit me better, and with that, I knew I could give it up to someone who it would suit better.  :-)

$35 shipped.

For Sale: Boden and J. Crew Skirts.


Polyvore above. (Been so long since I have used polyvore--it's lost its luster, or am I the only one who feels this way?)

Okay, that's it, definitely e-mail me if you are interested.  If you don't hear from me right away, I will e-mail back, hand on heart.