Sunday, August 17, 2014

Boden: Last Day to "Catch" Savings!


First, before I start, I want to let you know that I fully had intended on reminding you all of the Friday/Saturday/Sunday "catch" on Friday, but circumstances made it impossible to update either Friday or yesterday.  Everything is fine, but it just wasn't happening over here at the blog.  :-(

Okay, so like I thought might happen (Boden has done this in the past--so there is a precedent), this weekend's catch is a mish-mosh of lots of lovely items, a little bit of everything from every category.

I would normally take the time to look through and let you know what I have reviewed, but I haven't really had the energy to do so, instead I will point you to the last BWRR which has all the reviews up to this point of the fall 2014 items.  That said, there was a quickie review of the Amy dress here at this "catch" post and a full IRL review of the Chepstow Top at this post.  CC took a closer look at some items (in her comments at the end of the post) at this post and this post, and since she always writes such good reviews, it is worth checking out her thoughts.  :-)

Okay, that's all for now.  I do know that the second small rollout for fall is planned for tomorrow, and apparently I will be receiving new banners and such for the blog from the affiliate tomorrow, so be on the lookout for that.  I wonder if tomorrow is the debut of the lovely Sophia dress, which I was lucky enough to receive early, but has yet to arrive on-line???

Take care, and we'll talk tomorrow.